The Saat phere or the seven pradakshinas are as follows:
- In the first round or phera, the couple prays to God for plenty of nourishing and pure food. They pray to God to let them walk together so that they will get food.
- In the second round or phera, the couple prays to God for a healthy and prosperous life. They ask for the physical, spiritual and mental health from God.
- In the third phera, the couple prays to God for wealth.They ask God for the strength for both of them so that they can share the happiness and pain together. Also, they pray so that they can walk together to get wealth.
- In the fourth round, the couple prays to God for the increase in love and respect for each other and their respective families.
- In the fifth round, the bride and groom together pray for the beautiful, heroic and noble children from God.
- In the sixth round around the fire, the couple asks for the peaceful long life with each other.
- In the final seventh round, the couple prays to god for companionship, togetherness, loyalty and understanding between themselves.They ask God to make them friends and give the maturity to carry out the friendship for lifetime. The husband says to his new wife that now they have become friends after the Seven Vows/Saat Phere and they will not break their friendship in life.